Steam & Infinity Ward ruin my gaming experience

eslfish

Fully Optimized
Where to start. I was getting a little bored of WoW this morning and decided to play some MW2. Turns out they're having a double xp weekend (for once) Anyways, I was playing a Groundwar and the match was over...so the next match starts, all of a sudden I am level 70! I thought it was some mod or something. So I kept playing, then the next round came by and it was a Team Deathmatch on Rust. I started shooting people and all of my challenges were getting complete. I was thinking "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON" So I leave the game, go to my barracks and here are my new stats.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/97118081-4.jpg

I would like to thank Steam and Infinity Ward for their piss poor support with MW2 in general. From NO dedicated servers to 'Rank Hacks'. Now I have to go through a whole bunch of crap to reset my rank. I think I still get my kills though, this hack sucks. Its totally random and no one can stop it...I warn everyone if you get into a game and you're automatically a level 70 then leave. Because I am screwed over now..... =(

yeah i joined a game the other day and there was a nuke countdown with 47 million some seconds left

I vote for a all out jam the lines at Activision and/or Infinity Ward day on Monday

I'm confused. eslfish is upset that he's a level 70 now? That's a bad thing?

Basically people play MW2 to complete the challenges. Unlock guns etc. etc. Ya know? Get all the little perks and rewards you get for leveling up, he unlocked all of it, and has everything so no more fun in the game.

He can still complete all the challenges. The only difference in that scenario is that he gets to do it equipped with all the good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom