Random Chit Chat

haha my lowest temp yet, this was a couple of days ago in the morning and coretemp auto started on start-up, the comp was left on for around 1:30 hours altogether

5xquk8.png

haha my lowest temp yet, this was a couple of days ago in the morning and coretemp auto started on start-up, the comp was left on for around 1:30 hours altogether

5xquk8.png

hmm.... interesting.

looks like i got some more competition ? lol

and i think my lowest bootable speed was around 750Mhz

It's cool how Microsoft Expression Encoder 3 can combine the video and subtitle together when they are in the same folder. Makes it a lot easier converting videos to my Zune.

Yea I don't think the board in that review was great though because I reckon the 1090T with an 890FX chipset on a Gigabyte board will perform much better.

But all the above with a WC loop inside a Cooler Master Cosmos will look hot and perform pretty dang well.

Something i'd look forward to seeing, hex core at 4Ghz I reckon.

Yeah that's what im thinking. Hopefully i'll have my new rig built within then net 3 months (once i find a job)

Yea I don't think the board in that review was great though because I reckon the 1090T with an 890FX chipset on a Gigabyte board will perform much better.
Really? Asus makes fantastic performance motherboards and was one of the first to release an 890FX based board. Don't get me wrong, Gigabyte makes great boards too. It just hard to think they could be noticeably faster than an Asus Crosshair IV Formula motherboard.

Quick shot of the PCI-E cable I sleeved today. The red connector needs to be replaced with a black one. It just doesn't look right. I also need to dust my case.

CIMG1483.jpg

...White balance is off, etc.

Oh, wow! You're doing individual wire sleevings on the PSU. I would have done the same, but if I did that, I could pretty much wave goodbye to my 7 year warranty on a 200 dollar PSU.

Looks really nice. Can't wait to see the finished result over the summer.

Back
Top Bottom