Random Chit Chat

/Coldest/ CPU on CF?

Sorry for the pwnage res.

tempsp.png

A chilly one hundred and ten degrees Fahrenheit. Not bad when you consider the ambient in the room (75F) and 100% load.

I still need to get all the air out of the rad from redesigning the CPU/Chipset loop. It used to run at 39C under load.

i jk, ifly. <3 xD

EDIT: I've been meaning to ask you. How have your AeroCool Turbine's performed when you tried to put them on fan control, If you have tried?

ahh its cool

but i havnt been able to get a fan controller yet, but hopefully in the next week or so i'll get one. iv had a few unexpected financial expenses pop up recently lol

That sucks. I've been dicked around on 150 dollars by Koolance twice for the past week. Their website is really screwed up. First time it didn't allow me to confirm the order, but it still charged. Second time, it added 60 dollars worth of fittings (yes I cleared the cart beforehand). After it already charged to card for the 60 dollars more than it should have, I try to edit the cart so I can confirm the order, but the items it showed on the "review before confirmation" weren't in the cart, so they wouldn't have been shipped, but I would have paid for them :S. And because the confirm page was a one-time deal, I would have to re-enter all the data and it would have charged the card AGAIN. All this for a 470 block, on a 470 that Evga hasn't even shipped back to me yet. They received it on the 29th. Current status for shipping? "Pending". I called and he said they have a S/N for the product, they are just "waiting to send it out" Wtf?

/rant

Wow,thats not too shabby! I'm planning on using the 1090T with an 890fx based motherboard,hopefully with a liquid cooling setup. Im planning on using a Cosmos S ATX Case,thoughts?

Yea I don't think the board in that review was great though because I reckon the 1090T with an 890FX chipset on a Gigabyte board will perform much better.

But all the above with a WC loop inside a Cooler Master Cosmos will look hot and perform pretty dang well.

Something i'd look forward to seeing, hex core at 4Ghz I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom