Random Chit Chat

ok so i got strep

doc gave me some Penicillin, i think enough for 7 days.
i feel like ass
cant sleep because i wake up in a puddle of cold sweat
and i cant swallow because one of my tonsils are inflamed an all that happy stuff

how long does antibiotics take to help out your body?

They usually kick in after 24 hours for me.

ok so i got strep

doc gave me some Penicillin, i think enough for 7 days.
i feel like ass
cant sleep because i wake up in a puddle of cold sweat
and i cant swallow because one of my tonsils are inflamed an all that happy stuff

how long does antibiotics take to help out your body?

Waking up in cold sweats when you are in desperate need of a good nights sleep is the worst feeling in the world. What excactly is strep throat? Over here in australia i think we just call it a sore throat or a throat infection.

Strep throat is caused by streptococcal (strep) bacteria. There are many different types of strep bacteria. Some cause more serious illness than others.

Although some people are quick to think that any painful sore throat is strep, sore throats are usually caused by a viral infection and not strep bacteria. A sore throat caused by a virus can be just as painful as strep throat. But if you have cold symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, or a runny or stuffy nose, you probably do not have strep throat.
What are the symptoms?

The most common symptoms of strep throat are:

* A sudden, severe sore throat.
* Pain when you swallow.
* Fever over 101F.
* Swollen tonsils and lymph nodes.
* White or yellow spots on the back of a bright red throat.

heres what it looks like...
http://www.strepthroatinformation.com/images/strepthroat2.jpg

i'll just leave a link, because someone may find it super gross lol.

wow, get better soon, sounds nasty

it is.
but atleast i can play some bioshock 2 finally lol.

though im sooooooooo bored. iv been in my recliner for 2 days now, an i cant go back to work till Monday, because it is still contagious after 48 hours of taking the antibiotics per doctors letter.

That's really funny, because there is a streph outbreak at my school right now... from a Choir trip. There was one on the Band trip too...

Ah, gotcha. I thought you could play straight from the disc in your optical drive. Would've made me consider buying a Blu-Ray disc drive.

my lg drive came with a full version of powerDVD. Works very well on W7 64, but it is crap on XP.

I have outgrown my current 6 ft L desk, so I am on the hunt for a second identical one to get a wraparound desk. Gonna be awesome if I can find the same model.

The L would be the wrong way if they were identical. You'd have LL, or L__; instead of L_|.

EDIT: assuming each wing of the L is a different length as mine was.

Back
Top Bottom