Random Chit Chat

Killed by CMoy Headphone amp a few minutes ago. Plugged an AC adapter into it when it needs an AC to DC adapter. Whoops...

No warranty. It was my fault for reading fail though.

I think I'm gonna look into tube amps instead of CMoys though. Supposed to be better, but a lot more expensive. :/

I have a computer thatss wired to my network, and has XP's Remote Desktop Conenction with my laptop. So I can tell Uncle Torrence to put movies on the computer via my laptop. Handy setup. Hooked to the TV with a Nvida GeForce2 graphics card that has S-Video out. Had that on my TV, im watching a movie tonight (White Noise 2) and I smelled smoke... TV screen went to a sickly green color, i rip the side off the case and look around... My motherboard caught on fire inside the graphics card socket!
the card still works amazingly in a different computer. my motherboards toast now though.
damnit :/

not 100% certain.. I ripped it out of an old Gateway computer. it has/had a 1.73Ghz processor and 512MB of PC133 RAM. still sounds like its booting to windows fine but i cant see crap because there's no way to plug in a monitor
No great loss but it yanks my chain. worked dandy for what I needed it to.
At least the card works still though

My friends motherboard caught on fire once, and it was only about a month old.

ok so i got strep

doc gave me some Penicillin, i think enough for 7 days.
i feel like ass
cant sleep because i wake up in a puddle of cold sweat
and i cant swallow because one of my tonsils are inflamed an all that happy stuff

how long does antibiotics take to help out your body?

Back
Top Bottom