Dell 24" 2408WFP Question

Umm 01001010, that's a completely different monitor than the one Zer0Cool has. Please find me a review or tech doc of the 2408WFP that says the presets do more than just adjust the colors.

If more than one Dell monitor features "Game Mode" and it alters input lag, I'm sure it applies to the rest of Dell's lineup.

:rolleyes:

That article did nothing to explain "Game Mode". You obviously have no experience whatsoever regarding LCD displays and their basic terminology. With the vast majority of monitors and televisions, gaming mode simply strips down on image processing to reduce input lag. Simple.

Is that too much for you to process?

Yea, I guess you're right. I have absolutely no idea how the 5 LCD TVs and monitors in my home operate.

Going by your assumption that the presets also alter input lag on the 2408WFP, one would have to assume that they would have used the different presets in that link I posted to show the effects on input lag, no?

So far, I have posted two links specifically about the Dell 2408WFP's operation. I see you can't find any that support your assumptions.

Yea, I guess you're right. I have absolutely no idea how the 5 LCD TVs and monitors in my home operate.

I have a total of seven LCD televisions and monitors in my home. By your reasoning, I guess that makes me a better than expert than you, no? :rolleyes:

So far, I have posted two links specifically about the Dell 2408WFP's operation. I see you can't find any that support your assumptions.

http://www.cnet.com.au/dell-ultrasharp-u2410-339298064.htm

Scroll down to the comparison chart. The 2408WFP and 3008WFP, assuming Dell uses any logic in their naming scheme, are part of the same lineup of monitors.

00000316.png

So unlike you, I have hard, statistical data to back up my claims. You're simply providing vague reviews that never touch on the issue of "Game Mode".

So far you have posted no "hard, statistical data to back up your claims", only assumptions. All I have asked is that you show me one single link that backs up your claim that the gaming preset on a 2408WFP decreases input lag.

Yea, that's what I thought, you can't. Thanks for playing. :p

This will bake your noodle:
"OSD options include the standard brightness, contrast, and various other color options. The presets are separated into two categories: Graphics and Video. There are six Graphics presets to choose from: Standard, Multimedia, Game, Warm, Cool, Adobe RGB, sRGB, and Custom. Its Video presets are: Movie, Game, and Nature. The presets don't change anything other than the red, green, and blue color balance; therefore, how well each setting works is subjective, although there are some glaring consequences for choosing either of the RGB presets.

Dell UltraSharp U2410

Back
Top Bottom