Drunk Driving

It truly is a horrible thing and it's ridiculous how people can't take any of this seriously. I think they need to stop censoring this kind of stuff and broadcast it on about every network. It's sad, but these are the kind of PSA's that we NEED to get peoples' attention. There was also another PSA that was about texting and driving and it was pretty horrific. All but 1 (the driver) died because they were more interested in the phone than what was happening on the road.

Texting and Driving PSA - UK

It's gruesome but we need more of this and it needs to be mandatory on pretty much all stations except some kids' networks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDlYSPVro0Q&feature=related

And this is why we need these PSA's. People are too damn confident. NO ONE, I don't care how good you think you are, is "a good enough texter" to drive and text. Moar power to Dr. Phil, even if I don't really like him.

Whomever who drak and drove and watched this video...I hope that'll teach you a lesson.

Even myself, I refused to hop in a car with my buddies who drank. I prefered to get in my mother to drive me home. I really have no mercy for lack of responsiblility from people who drink and drive.

If you drink, be smart...let yourself be driven from a taxi driver or designated driver.

Personally I don't see the great need to drink at all, let alone when driving. I've got nothing against it in itself but I don't really drink at all these days because I'm so dependent on driving (averaging about 20k miles a year atm); it's just not worth the risk.

If you're planning on driving - don't drink. It's not that hard.

I don't drink either, and I can't, due to some health conditions.

Berry, I know it's not that hard, but people still do it...why? Why risking all that stuff to happen because you want to drive and drink? And to add, doing drugs and driving is even as bad as drinking.

I love drinking and driving! just the other day I got so drunk I hit a couple of old ladies and school children!

I even lost my mother to drunk driving...she was sitting in the front seat when I was drunk, I crashed and she wasnt wearing her seat belt!

I blame her.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think this is funny? You are one of the ones that won't pay attention to this and go out and tie one on and kill some one. Hopefully it will just be yourself and not some innocent person.
Grow up you little twit.

I think what he's trying to get is people's reaction towards people who think like that...however, if what he says IS what he did, you ain't alone to smack the guy.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think this is funny? You are one of the ones that won't pay attention to this and go out and tie one on and kill some one. Hopefully it will just be yourself and not some innocent person.
Grow up you little twit.

WOW you actually thought I was serious? man you need to get over yourself and pull your head out of your ass.

I think what he's trying to get is people's reaction towards people who think like that...however, if what he says IS what he did, you ain't alone to smack the guy.

Bingo, guess I hit a nerve haha

Back
Top Bottom