Random Chit Chat

^ EPIC. Atleast no one would rob his house now! lol.

lol they could always do it the old-fashioned way though. Construct their own bridge and have an army haul it in to cross the moat.

I might put a brown smoothhound in the backyard pond at some point. It all depends on if I can find a good way to maintain salinity when it rains heavily.

Speaking of gun sounds, they also made the turret on the Warthog sound weak after the first game.

Okay, so I think I finally found the culprit that is making weird noises on my desktop. I am assuming it's the HDD because of how old it is and how long I've used it.
Looks like I need to invest in a new HDD, or 2, not sure which one is making the noise.

Just got $300 paypal today from one of those sketchy free ipod sites. Took me 2 months to get it.

most of the people from Infinity Ward left, like the main developers and team etc and are making their own group and going udner EA - cant rememebr the name atm

Yep. The two heads of IW founded Respawn Entertainment and are partnered with EA as a publisher. Been keeping track of all this on Kotaku.

I've got a classmate that wants to do a *********. Can we speak of that here or not? If not, can someone point me in some kind of direction?

His specs are Pentium dual core processor E5400@2.7 MHZ with a cheapo biostar MB. He has 4gb of ram.

I know nothing about this...

We really can't discuss the specifics of using the Mac OS on a PC as it is a serious violation of Apple's TOS. There are many helpful sites that your friend Google can find for ya.

Back
Top Bottom