Random Chit Chat

Halo: Reach, not too shabby.

its going to be EPIXX!

I was having crashing issues with Borderlands until I got rid of my overclock. I ran Prime95 for 10 hours and it found an error. I'm thinking Borderlands might just be particularly picky with stability, since my other games were fine.

L4D2 is mounds of fun, but you have to have a mic to really enjoy the multiplayer.

an i'll have to try that.... an fix my mic.

Halo: Reach, not too shabby.

Yep. I'm actually keeping an eye on this one compared to ODST. They've actually done a good job with updating the engine even though it's been the same since Halo 3.

Still iffy about them partnering with Activision as a publisher though. What happened to Infinity Ward just left a sour taste.

Yep. I'm actually keeping an eye on this one compared to ODST. They've actually done a good job with updating the engine even though it's been the same since Halo 3.

Still iffy about them partnering with Activision as a publisher though. What happened to Infinity Ward just left a sour taste.

most of the people from Infinity Ward left, like the main developers and team etc and are making their own group and going udner EA - cant rememebr the name atm

Back
Top Bottom