Random Chit Chat

BFBC2? you could always try CS:S I love that game but only on Zombie Mode, ZM is the only reason I go on it :D Using a mic is good with it as well

Oh s**t!

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...&ck&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) intends to purchase sixty Remington Model 870 Police RAMAC #24587 12 gauge pump-action shotguns for the Criminal Investigation Division. The Remington parkerized shotguns, with fourteen inch barrel, modified choke, Wilson Combat Ghost Ring rear sight and XS4 Contour Bead front sight, Knoxx Reduced Recoil Adjustable Stock, and Speedfeed ribbed black forend, are designated as the only shotguns authorized for IRS duty based on compatibility with IRS existing shotgun inventory, certified armorer and combat training and protocol, maintenance, and parts.

IRS with shotguns... Not fun. And even worse is the fact that these will be additions to 'their existing shotgun inventory.' What are they planning?!

Run like hell? Haha you'd probably expect them to be a little persistent if you owed the IRS that much.

My coworker owed the IRS around $200 a long time ago. They chased him all around the country (he wasn't running from them, he was just moving a lot at the time) just for that $200. I wonder how much they spent going all over the place.

place motion sensitive lasers at front door just past were the door opens, then if you didnt deactivgate it, and the lasers detect, then they auto trigger dual smoke machines accross either side of wall that the smoke mixture is mixed with sleeping powder - sorted

and you can deactivate them by a simple on/ off switch before you walk past them yourself :D (im in the testing of it, just dunno how to propperly connect them both together to work :/) Alss I want to add a minature spy cam to the wall that directly connects to my laptop which will be left on at night so it can alert and show me who's breaking in

What if the neighbors need to go in your house for some reason? Or relatives or something.

Lol and either way, that is way too much effort. The IRS should not be shooting at people.

I wonder if they bust into your house like a swat team. Lol do they have Swat vans? That would be epic.

haha well, ba dluck on the nieghbours XD nah, I'd lock the door always befor I set the lasers on but there is main flaws to it, mainly that anyone with a key could unlock door and get very sleepy all of a sudden

right, i've got an hour intil midnight, so a 1000 words for this essay in an hour plus some research to know what to write about - think I could pull it off just

Back
Top Bottom