Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

Well my lockerz account has been hacked and deleted. Either that or they are having difficulties but it says wrong email try again.
I think Lockerz is a scam anyway, they've got to be making money from every view of all those videos. I think the "PTZ" are just a scam to get people to watch the videos. Every single thing they have that you can redeem says "more soon" too, I've been on the site several times and it hasn't changed.

they have redemption times every month. They say that once the site officially releases people will be able to redeem whenever they want but I don't see that happening.

I think those 2 guys get a thrill from doing it and watching the mad dash on redemption day.

they have redemption times every month. They say that once the site officially releases people will be able to redeem whenever they want but I don't see that happening.

I think those 2 guys get a thrill from doing it and watching the mad dash on redemption day.
Have you ever heard of anyone getting anything from that site?

When my dad borrows my car and I hear him riding the clutch on the way out.

People being fags on youtube. one comment I made on a video that I mis understood the reference to and 20 minutes later I check me email and like 20 people start flaming me and my channel. People seriously have no lives.

People being fags on youtube. one comment I made on a video that I mis understood the reference to and 20 minutes later I check me email and like 20 people start flaming me and my channel. People seriously have no lives.

That's totally true. They're called "YouTube trolls" LOL.

what really grinds my gears

-singing maxtor hardrives
-motherboards that spontaneously combusted

People that try to best your ailments.

For example, I'll say my head hurts, they'll say i have a migraine...

Back
Top Bottom