Remember this song?

Haha that's from way back in the day xD
Songs like that one remind me of the good old days.
Playing in the dirt with my army dudes, pretending I was a secret spy dude in my special spy car, or digging a big hole for my boat. :D

Hole went over big with mom Ha...

In a way I sort of miss the days when you care about nothing except for what is happening right then. All you need is your favorite toy and that day is a good day. You don't think about the bad things of the world, only problem you have is trying to keep the sand out of your shorts from your turtle sandbox.

Haha that's from way back in the day xD
Songs like that one remind me of the good old days.
Playing in the dirt with my army dudes, pretending I was a secret spy dude in my special spy car, or digging a big hole for my boat. :D

Hole went over big with mom Ha...

In a way I sort of miss the days when you care about nothing except for what is happening right then. All you need is your favorite toy and that day is a good day. You don't think about the bad things of the world, only problem you have is trying to keep the sand out of your shorts from your turtle sandbox.
Haha, same for me. I pretty much grew up in the sandbox.

My friend constantly buying toys for her kids while she barely pays for the bills. Plus she has a thing for buying new shoes for her two kids every 2 months.

I was happy with just playing in the sandbox barefoot. I also had a lot of fun running the hose from the house and having it go beneath the sandbox to the epic volcano in the middle surrounded by Jurassic Park toys. Turn on the water, it's freaking Eyjafjallajokull.

Ok, maybe I'm still doing some of that sort of stuff but just with my friend's kids when I get a chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

This brings back the old days of playing World Cup 98 for the Nintendo 64.
Don't forget about The Offspring on Crazy Taxi for the Dreamcast :cool:

I love The Offspring.

I remember that song, although probably not from 1997 - I was four then.

The "guy" in that video is pretty freaky :p

I remember that song because I remember it was one of the first songs I downloaded on Napster at my Grandparent's house....back on a Windows 98 with dial-up internet. And then I listened to it over and over and no one in my family--not even me--ever knew they were saying "pissing the night away" haha.

haha, that song brings back memories... 10 years old driving around Vancouver with my uncle in his Chevy K30 listening to that

LOL....I actually have the Chumbawumba CD

Ya know, one of those CD's you buy for one song and the rest of them suck. Back when I had a BMG membership. Ahh....that brings me back.

Back
Top Bottom