New Graphics Card

I have a start up screen with an MSI graphic where you can select DEL or Tab for BIOS Setup or POST. This graphic has become fuzzy and distorted. Is this another sign my graphic card is getting worse and breaking? Can anything else cause this problem?

1. It may run those games, but at their lowest settings.

2. It's always best to remove the old drivers first before installing a new card. You can easily remove them in Add/Remove Programs. You can also use this: Driver Cleaner Professional

Okay, I installed my new graphics card and all works great ... even on Ultra High setting! I haven't deleted the old Nvidia drivers because I was a little confused. When I run the Driver Cleaner, it asks which files I what to delete. Here are the options to delete.

Nvidia - Chipset
Nvidia - Display
Nvidia - PhysX

My motherboard has Nvidia so I can't delete them all. When I delete all of these, it also deletes my drivers for the Internet.

So which ones do I delete?

Thanks for all the AR.

Okay, I installed my new graphics card and all works great ... even on Ultra High setting! I haven't deleted the old Nvidia drivers because I was a little confused. When I run the Driver Cleaner, it asks which files I what to delete. Here are the options to delete.

Nvidia - Chipset
Nvidia - Display
Nvidia - PhysX

My motherboard has Nvidia so I can't delete them all. When I delete all of these, it also deletes my drivers for the Internet.

So which ones do I delete?

Thanks for all the AR.

Display and PhysX. I just use the control panel though, personally :p

Back
Top Bottom