Prank Ideas

Guys did you ever think about his meaning of "revenge"
It coulda been a co-worker that did a minor prank on him and he just wants to just do something to get back.
Evaluate on the prank? Something serious or just a cubicle prank?

My thoughts exactly.

If it were me, I'd plant some annoy-a-trons in his car. If the person is like any other person, getting his car unlocked should be really really easy to do.

Guys did you ever think about his meaning of "revenge"
It coulda been a co-worker that did a minor prank on him and he just wants to just do something to get back.
Evaluate on the prank? Something serious or just a cubicle prank?

True. OP should probably expand on what kind of revenge so we know if this is something serious or just some small office war. :p

Hair remover in his shampoo bottle.

Lol I seen that on hackforums. Absolutely hilarious, but I would so get killed over it.

Step one:
If you are getting revenge with the intent to cause harm. Stop now, go and talk to this person.

If you are getting revenge with the intent to publicly/privately humiliate this person because they pulled a prank on you. See step two. :D

Step two:
Situations:
Do you live with this person? Dorm? House?
Is this person your spouse? <-- If so, are you SURE you want to do this?
When do you see this person?
Do you have access to this persons personal items?

I can throw ideas your way, I have lots. But knowing the situation helps a lot.

Only little kids and idiots pull pranks for revenge. If you have a problem with someone, use words and reasoning.

Were in a prank war.

Lol I seen that on hackforums. Absolutely hilarious, but I would so get killed over it.

Step one:
If you are getting revenge with the intent to cause harm. Stop now, go and talk to this person.

If you are getting revenge with the intent to publicly/privately humiliate this person because they pulled a prank on you. See step two. :D

Step two:
Situations:
Do you live with this person? Dorm? House?
Is this person your spouse? <-- If so, are you SURE you want to do this?
When do you see this person?
Do you have access to this persons personal items?

I can throw ideas your way, I have lots. But knowing the situation helps a lot.

There friends from school that were in a prank war with, and i do have access to some of there stuff.

Prank war eh? Now I look like an imbecile for what I wrote. Hmm...how about this:

Buy a cheap alarm system, once the guy opens the door, the alarm will go off. The guy will go nuts before realizing what's going on.

Give him a break guys....this isn't childish at all! He just asked for ideas.

Well, I kinda put it between the lines that I was sorry...

Anyways, I find the door idea simple and fun to see.

Prank war eh? Now I look like an imbecile for what I wrote. Hmm...how about this:

Buy a cheap alarm system, once the guy opens the door, the alarm will go off. The guy will go nuts before realizing what's going on.

Its ok. How much would one of those alarm systems cost?

Back
Top Bottom