Random Chit Chat

Aww, now my win rate is slowing going down. I guess I shouldn't really be playing in the middle of the night. Seems like it's mostly hardcore people that rather plays than sleep.

Oh god, somebody introduced me to http://www.dealextreme.com today. So far $84.93.

Yeah, I heard about that site a long time ago thanks to Reddit.

I've heard it takes months to get your products though. A lot of people have ordered stuff and been surprised to find a random package at their door months later with no recollection of them ordering anything.

DX Is great. All of the thing's i've ordered have arrived within 2-3 weeks.

Doesn't take longer from HK to US than it is from HK to UK?
I was always thinking of buying a few things from DX (at different times during the day), and try to forget about it. Then when it arrives, I will be like "oooo, a present for me!!!"

Doesn't take longer from HK to US than it is from HK to UK?
I was always thinking of buying a few things from DX (at different times during the day), and try to forget about it. Then when it arrives, I will be like "oooo, a present for me!!!"
Perhaps shipping is faster between HK and the UK because Hong Kong was part of the United Kingdom until not too long ago.

All of the stuff I order from Hong Kong to the United States usually gets labeled as "gift" thus avoid importation regulations.

Yeah, that's why they speak both Cantonese and English.

I think it's anywhere from China is when they label as a gift. I don't really order anything from China or HK. There is always a family coming here or me going there once a year. This year is me going there, hopefully I can find what I need.

Perhaps shipping is faster between HK and the UK because Hong Kong was part of the United Kingdom until not too long ago.

All of the stuff I order from Hong Kong to the United States usually gets labeled as "gift" thus avoid importation regulations.

Well... 26 years is a while :p

Is he any good?

I don't feel like beating everyone's story in SSFIV. I already did it 5 times on SFIV. I need to find somebody to use besides Ryu too.

I guess he's pretty good? I dunno...I'm not really into fighting games. Do you play on the Xbox 360? I can give you his gamertag if you feel like playing him.

July 1, 1997. My parents would know since both of them were born and raised in Hong Kong.

Back
Top Bottom