Fox News

^ That would be "bbc.com/news". "BBC World News" is the name of their international news channel.

who cares which news channel/station/whatever is the most 'balanced'

they give you the facts, anything beyond that will be their (or their superior's) opinion.

get some raw facts and form your own opinions. Dont act like a tool just because you think one is less or more biased than the others. fact is theyre all biased in some way because everyone working for every station will have his or her own opinion and these will be reflected in how stories are told and twisted on their broadcasts.

Oh good lord, not the "FOX calls Mr. Rogers evil" crap again. If anyone with a brain listens to that clip, you can clearly hear that they are being overly sarcastic when she calls him an "evil, evil, man". Some people are just looking for the smallest things to get their panties in a twist. :rolleyes:

I agree, but it's hard when the extremes of both the left (MSNBC) and right (Fox News) are the only sides represented on television. CNN may have a bias, but I personally believe they don't have an agenda. Just look at their prime-time lineup.

Yea, I really don't watch TV much though, especially not for news. I understand advertisements during entertainment shows (even though I hate them) but when know what is going on in the world requires that I also have to sit through a ton of car and beer and cleaning product advertisements it really gets annoying. So I generally just go to the internet.

Oh good lord, not the "FOX calls Mr. Rogers evil" crap again. If anyone with a brain listens to that clip, you can clearly hear that they are being overly sarcastic when she calls him an "evil, evil, man". Some people are just looking for the smallest things to get their panties in a twist. :rolleyes:

You have to remember that the American public will be watching this.

Remember, Fox is the same network that broadcasted on national TV that Mass Effect was dooming our society because of a sex scene that was non-interactive and in most cases avoidable if the player chose not to pursue it.

A lot of people are mindless sheep, which just makes it worse thanks to our media in general.

Meh. People will listen to what they want to hear. I can't stand some of the viewpoints of Republicans so I stay away from Fox News. My dad likes to watch all channels just to know what people are saying, so he watches CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. It's really hard to say the bias because humans are inherently biased. Like someone said earlier, you'd have to take them out of the equation. The news channels provide the facts and also provide an interpretation of causes/effects. They can't provide just the facts because the average folk does not have the ability to make a clear, concise, and logical deconstruction of the facts presented. Therefore, your average folk will get angry at your news provider and ratings drop. In the end, it's really about ratings.

Back
Top Bottom