Fox News

That is true. Your perfect lineup is essentially my perfect lineup as well. I just find it sad many disregard Al Jazeera as a proper news source.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/

Great website. Horrible commentators. Just read the comments section. This is what hurts our nation.

For example -

Maggie and Harry, Now in Hi-Def

The CBS Early Show deubted in HD yesterday. The NewscastStudio blog takes a closer look at the conversion as well as the show's new look and sees some similarities to another broadcast morning show.

Seemingly innocent, huh?

Great! The next time this liberal stooge Smith has an on-air colonoscopy it will be in high def. But I don't watch anyway, so just the libs will get a thrill. Maybe Harry and Katie could do it together next time.

wow! boredom in Hi Def!

Anyone who thinks that one news channel is gonna be perfect is a moron. Yea, Fox is pretty far out there, and CNN and BBC are a bit better, but really you are gonna have to look at multiple sources and think for yourself to get a good view on what is happening.

J you know that anything remotely related to politics is "taboo" around here. You're only provoking an argument which is strongly against the professional image you are always trying to maintain.
Pretty much, it's bound to get out of control eventually. Although surprisingly the religion topic is still open.

I don't have a professional image, nor am I trying to maintain one.
Ain't that the truth.

I truly believe CNN is the most balanced out of the three major cable networks. Fox News and MSNBC are simply too far on the political spectrum.
*facepalm*

Anyone would be a fool to think CNN is the "perfect" news station. They're just the lesser of multiple evils.

Just about every news station is bias in some way
Just about? More like every news station. We would literally have to take humans out of equation to not have a slant.

Anyone who thinks that one news channel is gonna be perfect is a moron. Yea, Fox is pretty far out there, and CNN and BBC are a bit better, but really you are gonna have to look at multiple sources and think for yourself to get a good view on what is happening.
Truth that, every channel is slanted. Only difference is the direction and the incline.

I agree, but it's hard when the extremes of both the left (MSNBC) and right (Fox News) are the only sides represented on television. CNN may have a bias, but I personally believe they don't have an agenda. Just look at their prime-time lineup.

I don't watch TV really. I most certainly don't watch the crap on TV called "the news".

I get all of my information from BBC World News and Slashdot.

If you're in the United States, how do you get BBC World News on your cable provider?

Back
Top Bottom