Random Chit Chat

Ooh, nice. Going to run two separate loops or one? And if one, are you going to run two radiators?

Yeah, I heard about that site a long time ago thanks to Reddit.

I've heard it takes months to get your products though. A lot of people have ordered stuff and been surprised to find a random package at their door months later with no recollection of them ordering anything.

Yeah, I heard about that site a long time ago thanks to Reddit.

I've heard it takes months to get your products though. A lot of people have ordered stuff and been surprised to find a random package at their door months later with no recollection of them ordering anything.
Well, I placed an order. Hopefully I got within a reasonable amount of time. I ordered 15 different items. I kinda just went like add that, add that, add that, ok! So whatever I get will be a surprise :cool:

Yay, my win rate in SSFIV is 60%. Might look bad, but it's better than my 30%-40% on SFIV on the PC and PS3.

Haha, yeah my friend has logged almost 30 hours of playtime since he bought it at 10am on Tuesday. :p

Haha, yeah my friend has logged almost 30 hours of playtime since he bought it at 10am on Tuesday. :p

Is he any good?

I don't feel like beating everyone's story in SSFIV. I already did it 5 times on SFIV. I need to find somebody to use besides Ryu too.

Back
Top Bottom