Samsung 3D TV

Really, you should look at some Mitsubishi TVs.

This. The C9 is pretty epic. My local conns (appliance store) sells the 60 inch one for $800 all the time. It has good picture as long as you are not really close to the screen (common issue for DLPs, they unfocus them to get rid of screen door effect) but the bottom line is that they are definitely by far the most TV you can gey for the money. In size and features.

Epic. You better have SLId GTX 480s or somethin tho.

Btw, i am gonna get a polarizer at some poi t and use two projectors + iz3d drivers to attempt to make a polarized light 3D DLP front projection system. Gotta get back to school tho.

lol if im throwing down 3k on a TV, i think i may just get a 5970. That should be enough horsepower you think? lol

Problem is that you need a driver, which ati has yet to provide. The standard one used for ati is the iz3d stereo driver, which currently cannot be used in conjunction with crossfirex.

A massive chunk of my money would be gone if I spent the money of one of those 3D tv's

Has anyone here taken a look at IZ3D polarized light stereo monitors? They are about $300, and use polarizing glasses like at the movie theatre. This would be low cost way to get good 3D.

Back
Top Bottom