Random Chit Chat

I have one like that. I should be able to gt to my neybook in about 30 mins so i will post it.

It uses 2560x1600 resolution and compares the 920 and 955 clock-for-clock with a 5970. At 4ghz, the phenom wins most games, but the i7 wins at lower clocks, and in games with heavy cpu physics. Most people will have them clocked around 4GHz, so all the lesser benches are not too relevant imo.

Still, 2560x1600 is not exactly a high resolution imo, so i wanna see much 5760x1200 or more.

Sweet.

I'll see what you got. I'm trying to figure out how my rig with a nice GPU would fair against an AMD 955/965 with the same GPU. I need to understand why the AMD rigs are performing better at hi-res.

Mmm. I can pick up G5 Power Mac's for HD5850 money...

Here is what I got. http://www.legionhardware.com/articles_pages/cpu_scaling_with_the_radeon_hd_5970,1.html

Sorry it took me so long, all my bookmarks were gone again (damn you ubuntu!!!)

Though I have to say that the P II might have the edge solely because of a faster chipset. IDK, but it def wins imo as long as you have a good clock speed, expecially since it costs so much less.

I really wish I could find a review with a higher resolution.

I really wish my Proc would make the sound of a Diesel pulling a heavy load when its 100% maxed. that would be so sweet.

The HSF though almost sounds like a twin turbo winding up at times though.

probably software since im to lazy to be inventive this week lmao.

though PC program coding isnt my thing. I'll still see what i can do.

Back
Top Bottom