Fox News

J you know that anything remotely related to politics is "taboo" around here. You're only provoking an argument which is strongly against the professional image you are always trying to maintain.

You're only provoking an argument which is strongly against the professional image you are always trying to maintain.

I don't have a professional image, nor am I trying to maintain one.

The 'Chicago way' thing was pretty over the line, but everything else in that video did not seem any worse than what the liberal media does.

I really wish we could have a truly objective news station, but I just do not think that will ever happen.

I truly believe CNN is the most balanced out of the three major cable networks. Fox News and MSNBC are simply too far on the political spectrum.

CNN - the Clinton News Network, is well balanced alright. ;)

Anyone would be a fool to think CNN is the "perfect" news station. They're just the lesser of multiple evils.

If you want balanced news I'd actually recommend Al Jazeera. It's a real shame so many Americans associate them with terrorists. :rolleyes:

International news channels such as BBC World, Al Jazeera English and even CNN International are miles ahead of CNN domestic, Fox News and MSNBC. It's even a joke to compare them all.

My perfect lineup would be -

CNN International - American perspective
BBC World News - European perspective
Al Jazeera English - Middle Eastern perspective

I've found that Al Jazeera just has really good worldwide coverage in general. You won't find anything about Tiger Woods or whatever f*ck up Lindsay Lohan did last week.

While Al Jazeera English is excellent in their coverage considering their age, there are still nowhere close to the resources of the BBC and CNN (excluding the Middle East, of course).

...but then again, they always provide an interesting perspective on international affairs that you won't get from western channels.

Back
Top Bottom