Random Chit Chat

^your lucky it is flippin freezing in my room in the basement and in general in my area today. I am wearing a really thick sweater and usually this time of year I am just wearing a long sleeve T-shirt.

I hope this summer actually gets hot last year in ontario the hottest day I think was 25c usually its like 33c on the hottest day of summer

I prefer being cold over hot. Mainly because I don't want my electronics to get too hot. I don't know if this happens to you guys system, but after awhile of playing, both my Wii and PS3 cackles when I turn them off (kind of what a car makes when you turn off the engine after use). Then my PC gets about 1c-2c hotter.

My friends don't like coming over during the summer because they feel like they walked into an oven.

Here's an interesting question for you guys.

The minimum speed limit on an interstate is 45 mph. Basically, if your vehicle can sustain 45 mph, it is legal to be on the interstate.

Now, say the Hulk has got himself a bicycle, and can go 48 mph for sustained periods of time. Does this mean the hulk can ride his bike down the interstate?

Been bugging me for a while. There apparently are some people who can get to 45 on level surface, but sustaining it is a problem. Anyway, it does not really matter, I just wanna know.

While some states consider bicycles as a vehicle (which means you can get a DUI on a bike), as far as I know, it's illegal to ride them on interstate highways.

As far as bikes getting up to 45 mph, it's easily possible to do it with the right road bike and body fitness/stamina.

Anyone here had a go at repairing faulty graphics cards? Overheating is easy to resolve but what about faults that cause lines across the screens, etc?

Its a 1GB ASUS 4890.

It's on eBay. As far as I know it powers up and boots into Windows ok but has lines across the screen.

I'm thinking it could be RAM.

Sounds like VRAM. There really is not much you can do for dead VRAM. I heard about some people doing some serious bios editing to disable the busted memory chip, but other than that, it is a goner.

Back
Top Bottom