Phenom II x6

why 770 NB tho?
I don't need CF. My P5K was a basic, low end board and didn't have any trouble at all doing P45/X48 FSB speeds. And since much less importance is placed on the NB on an AMD platform, I didn't think it would make much difference.

And IMO the whole 20 phase PWM111!!!! is just a marketing strategy and completely unnecessary.

It supports DDR3, I wanted that feature.

I don't need CF. My P5K was a basic, low end board and didn't have any trouble at all doing P45/X48 FSB speeds. And since much less importance is placed on the NB on an AMD platform, I didn't think it would make much difference.

And IMO the whole 20 phase PWM111!!!! is just a marketing strategy and completely unnecessary.

It supports DDR3, I wanted that feature.

Very true I just wondered because they just aren't much cheaper then 785's and even some of the 790's now since the 890's have come out. Did you buy it retail or did you wheel and deal for it as usual :D

LOL I figured... :D I am anxious to see how far you can push that bad boy :D I am sure that poor thing has never been pushed as hard as it is about to be :D

Back
Top Bottom