Random Chit Chat

Yes and you use the asus 5870 bios, so you will have unlocked clock limits.

It will still only have 1440 SPs though, since AMD laser cut them.

You can tell if it is reference or not by looking at the pci express slot. If it is on a black/brown pcb and has the amd logo, then it is reference.

Ugh.

Project 365 is still going strong,have not missed a day yet! Though im starting to push the boundries of my current camera,im starting to run out of ideas because of the lack of options i have because im limited to a consumer camera.

What to do? I Cant afford a proper slr at the moment :(

I'm still taking pics. I've had tons of final projects for college, so I haven't had time to get them all off of my camera from home and my cell phone. I wish I had a good DSLR. I'm also running out of ideas. I take a lot of on-the-road pictures because I commute so much. Otherwise, it's just random crap on campus that I take pics of.

I think it's just supposed to be a play on words. I don't think it's really a reference to anything. Probably just making fun of sororities because people associate members to be sex-crazed.

Edit: Oh noes. Page 666. :rolleyes:

Haha, a lot of frat boys are outcasts and become hard core partiers in college, cause the frats actually accept them.

I found out though, it's a frat/sorority on the East Coast.

hey, does anyone know what's happened to my photoshop formats. When i want to save the file type, all the options have gone apart from photoshop formats (like psd, pdd, pdf etc) and only a jpeg is elft. All the other optuions that i need are gone :( ???

Back
Top Bottom