New Computer Speakers Poll

Logitech, the other 2 are ugly.

*facepalm* seriously, I think the OP cares more about how they sound.

Bose speakers sound bad though. Basically, no matter what they do, they are still going to have the distinctive less full (best way I can describe it), very slightly tinny sound of small speakers. They also do not do too well with lower tones. That being said, the logitech speakers do not sound the best either (my friend has them). The best way I can describe these is cheap sounding.

Yes, bose is uber expensive, and yes people buy them, but typically the people who buy them have no idea what they are doing, and with have one of the following mentalies: "well, they are expensive, so they must be good," "the commercials make them sound awesome," or "The random best buy sales rep. told me they were good."

Do not waste your money on either, but of the two, the better (for the cost and your purpose) is the logitech.

You will get by far the best sound out of what I posted. Denon receiver + polk speakers is a very good audio setup. I would not even consider the Bose tbh. They are the most overrated home audio brand ever.

One thing I don't about Bose is they way they're set up. Since the satellites don't have enough oomph to cover the lower-mids, they have the subs cover for it. This means that the subs can't handle lower frequencies very well.

Bose are amazing. Great sound for what you pay for, and they're small speakers.

Bose are amazing. Great sound for what you pay for, and they're small speakers.

Not good for what you pay for at all. They are at best a midrange system, yet you pay a hell of a lot more than even a high end system. They cannot reproduce low frequencies well at all, and the subwoofer they use can best be described as fail. When there are high frequencies, I notice a slight tinny sound like you get with $20 computer speakers. And then there is just the overall sound. Nowhere near as full as it should be.

There is a reason that nobody else makes their high end speakers small.

Back
Top Bottom