What crosses your mind if you see

vampist

Fully Optimized
1. A male with any type of facial piercing?
2. A female with any type of facial piercing?

Not counting pierced ears.

Interesting. That's about all I think.. Not good or bad in my opinion. Just doin their own thing.

if theres enough piercings im thinking "i could shove a magnet down your throat and watch your face implode"

But in all seriousness im not really that bothered by it ,but its not something that id go for myself

if theres enough piercings im thinking "i could shove a magnet down your throat and watch your face implode"

But in all seriousness im not really that bothered by it ,but its not something that id go for myself

Lol most of them are stainless (surgical) steel.
If I see someone with TONS (like on the history channel where it's probably not steel) then I just think of them in an MRI.

I just look what kind of piercing they have and what's the ring or whatever is attached to them. Then I move on.

truly i could care less. if a person wants to poke holes in there body let them. at least then they can't yell when one of them gets caught and rips their skin.

Nope, that's not what I said at all. Re-read my post.

You sound just a wee bit defensive. I take it you have a piercing?

Nope, that's not what I said at all. Re-read my post.

You sound just a wee bit defensive. I take it you have a piercing?

What? No I meant everyone here in general.

For your I meant what was the problem? Wait... Did you mean that your response is "Huh . ."? ooook. I thought you were confused with the question. lol.

Back
Top Bottom