Car dilemma

I've heard the turbocharged 2.0-litre packs quite a punch if tuned properly, similar to the Dodge Neon SRT-4.

No offense to Legodude552, but I really can't stand the people who drive SRT-4's and Cobalt SS'es. They're just so full of it and complete douchenozzles.
So true, and from what I hear, the srt4 is a piece, with really expensive parts. Cobalt SS is pretty fast though. I saw one at the track, I think it was running 13s consistantly.

So true, and from what I hear, the srt4 is a piece, with really expensive parts. Cobalt SS is pretty fast though. I saw one at the track, I think it was running 13s consistantly.
Yeah, 13's are pretty good for a fairly inexpensive car right off the lot.

That's what happens when you combine a durable four cylinder and a turbocharger. Makes for some magical power. The driving style of those engines are a bit too peaky for my tastes though.

It's still high-revving, free-breathing goodness for me.

If know or learn how to drive a stick, a car with a manual transmission gets better gas mileage then an automatic.

Dear God Lego, you have the worst taste in car styles, if I do say so myself! Cmon man, get something that people won't laugh at you in! I mean, an Aveo? A F-in CUBE!? NO! I mean, I wasn't even a fan of the Cobalt, but now....ugh. Out of what I heard thrown around in here, if you are looking for a hatch, Matrix's are nice, as are Focuses. Also, don't forget Mazda has the Mazda3 Hatchbacks now too, IIRC. Can't remember for sure though.

I finally figured out what I want. I'm almost sure on this.

Mazda 3, 5 door. Searching for a slightly used one that's just for the right price. It doesn't have to be blue.

Click to enlarge.

I better get a sh*t load of epic bonus points for calling that one!

Mazdaspeed 3 ftw. Gets a bit of torque steer, but Inside Line tested it and on the skidpad it performs just as well as a Subaru Impreza WRX STI, yet the rear wheels don't do anything!

I'm trying to get my friend to teach me. He is very good with stick.

Not hard. It's just finding the clutch bite when you start accelerating that's tricky. But once you get that down, shifting and getting used to doing it in traffic is a breeze.

Ya...stick isn't too bad. I learned when I was 15 or 16 on an old, and I mean OLD, farm truck. Then tried to drive my uncle's hyundai (i don't remember the make) and it was so easy. Once you get it down, it's a piece of cake.

Back
Top Bottom