Still don't believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that know anything about the Bible know it's a book of stories and that God didn't actually flood the earth. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

This looks "legit" I am NOT saying it is. People choose to believe in the Bible and I do. I believe in God as well- he's my savoir, I am not trying to stir for arguments here. When it all boils down. Believing in something is putting your faith in it. Its a belief. It goes with the Theory of Evolution, that's what you're choosing to believe in.

This looks "legit" I am NOT saying it is. People choose to believe in the Bible and I do. I believe in God as well- he's my savoir, I am not trying to stir for arguments here. When it all boils down. Believing in something is putting your faith in it. Its a belief. It goes with the Theory of Evolution, that's what you're choosing to believe in.
I also believe in God, it's just that, I always thought of the Bible as parables.

ive always looked at it this way, God could exist, but if he does the nhe doesnt like anything much.

if you look, just 6 pages into the bible, god murders everyone and everything except for noah and the fish ^_^

(marcus brigstocke reference)

People that know anything about the Bible know it's a book of stories and that God didn't actually flood the earth.
Many people who I'm sure know their bible much better than you do would completely and utterly disagree with that statement! In fact if you knew your bible as well as you claim I'm sure you would've pointed out the mistake in both articles already regarding the number of each animal taken onto the ark ;)

I'm not saying take this as gospel - I don't believe it's right to base your faith on a random couple of articles found online. However I do believe it's interesting reading and should give people something to think about. From a Christian perspective I certainly find it very interesting, though if the whole thing was proven a hoax in the next week somehow (not that I think it will be!) then it wouldn't dent my faith one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom