Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

that guy's lisp might not be so bad it could just be a low quality mic. People used to think I had a really bad lisp when I talked on skype but I just had a cheapo 15$ webcam

It sounds annoying as heck, but at least, I can survive, since they don't want to...but the Ws?

I complained to someone who worte with W's at the end of their words. Their reply was that if they wanted to write with W's? It wasn't my business, and they just felt like it, and I had to survive with it.

The ending was...I blocked that person...if you can't write properly, to a point that I can't understand at times, then F-OFF.

What really GMG is when walking down the street minding my own business, as I pass someone they look at me. We make eye contact and I say hi and get ignored.

So why make eye contact with me in the first freaking place!!!!? Like you wanna say something to me!

I've been ranting a lot in this thread lately but Remeniz just reminded me of a big thing that grinds my gears more than anything. I have very poor eye sight and one of the side effects of this problem is that my eyes twitch randomly and it freaks people out. I get a look from just about everyone I make eye contact with that just screams WTF is wrong with you and I get it from just about everyone I encounter anyone from a cashier at a variety store to even in more professional situations like going to the bank or a government building to deal with paperwork. It really sickens me

Back
Top Bottom