Random Chit Chat

Lol these crazy global warming people never fail to amuse me:

Sea levels have risen 400 feet in the last 18,000 years.

ummm fail? These are the same people that claim it is not a natural process and instead is being caused by CO2 emissions from cars and other such nonsense.

And an epic lol at the Obama administration. They invent a problem, give it to the media who will eat up anything they say, then present the 'solution', which is to tax people.

Oh.My.God.

Yet another commercial just completely setting itself up. AARP is pushing financial reform, using all the subprime loans as their reasoning. Who the hell do they think caused that?! They are saying it was the banks.

Umm... No it was the same people who want to do this reform thing.

This is just pathetic.

Epic facepalm.

Lol anyone hear obama's speech yesterday? He said all the African americans need to band together to vote for him in 2012. What would have happened if Bush said the same thing except with whites? Ummm bad stuff.

Well how come everything has been in completely random order for months? This is not just for me either, my friend has the same problem, so I assume it's widespread.

I have to refresh the page to get my status bar to work AT LEAST once a day. Otherwise, I can type in it and either a) the box won't expand as I type, b) it won't post when I hit "share" or both a & b.

It's very tempting and even more so when you consider that the equivalent Intel is $700 more!

my thoughts exactly! lol

an they even easly OCd it on Overclockers to 4.1 easly

Though im rather depressed that i cant find a 4.6L F150 for sale near me on autotraders.com :(

I've about had it with all of the damn facebook pages that people keep joining. Like the "omg look wat got this girl kicked out of prom!!!" shit. Really, people a) have no life to be creating them and b) have no life for joining them and inviting all their friends. I want to punch all of those people in the face.

This was my FB status a few min. ago: "Anyone really good at hacking? I just had a great idea. I should make a facebook "fan/like" page that says "OMG! Join to see what this complete IDIOT looks like!" and then when you join and magically invite all of your friends, it turns your webcam on. Bahahahahaha!"

^ Or those pages that say the most hilarious answer on a test just become a fan to find out. Then you become a fan and it gives you a link to copy and paste which is just a javascript thing that looks really suspicious and probably steals some of your info or something I haven't been stupid enough to do it. Some of my friends have though.

I feel like watching a movie (a DVD or Blu-Ray), anybody got any recommendations?

^avatar just came out. It's a pretty good movie as you all probably know.

Oh are you just looking through your collection of dvds or actually buying or renting one?

I'm actually holding out on buying avatar on blu ray since there is currently no special features included but they will be releasing a copy of avatar in the late summer or fall with all the special features

Back
Top Bottom