Random Chit Chat

Recently I have been getting a weird error when trying to delete stuff off my windows drive it says " an unknown error is preventing you from deleting this file" and gives an error code which I cannot remember now but it only happens every so often but is becoming more frequent and it only happens on my windows drive not my files drive.

If you watch 'Jaws' in reverse, the shark throws up so many people that they have to open a beach for all of them.

^^^ EPIC WIN!!!!!

Is it just me, or is facebook a coding disaster? I just managed to post 'What's on your mind?' by bumping the post button.

^^^ EPIC WIN!!!!!

Is it just me, or is facebook a coding disaster? I just managed to post 'What's on your mind?' by bumping the post button.

Just you ;). It's not a coding disaster at all! Think about how many people use that site every day... 200,000,000. How hard would it be to scale to that many users! It's incredible! Sure, you might get the odd glitch, but it's still amazing. They serve 400,000,000,000 page views every month. That's a lot of pages.

Check this out: http://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/358

Is it normal for an "UPS next day" shipment to go from Arizona to California when it's final destination is Colorado?

SSFIV has a lot of great reviews. None of them went below the "A" mark (9/10, 5/5, etc). Too bad they're not making an PC version like the regular SFIV. Then again, it was one of the most pirated game for PC.
If they do release SSFIV on PC, I hope they don't use GFWL anymore. It was pretty hard for me to find matches, and I can't send any messages to anybody without asking them to be my friends first.

Haha
Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very
hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you
would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,
Your $on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep
even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is
a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
Dad

Just you ;). It's not a coding disaster at all! Think about how many people use that site every day... 200,000,000. How hard would it be to scale to that many users! It's incredible! Sure, you might get the odd glitch, but it's still amazing. They serve 400,000,000,000 page views every month. That's a lot of pages.

Check this out: http://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/358

Well how come everything has been in completely random order for months? This is not just for me either, my friend has the same problem, so I assume it's widespread.

Back
Top Bottom