camera memory card question

IowaBoy

In Runtime
I have a 12.1 mega pix. camera and I am wanting to know about how many pictures and video a 2GB card can hold.

yeah it all depens on the resolution - but as its 12mp, it will be 4000x3000 and mine can hold 1100 photos on all high settings - i have a 2gb micro sd with micro sd adapter

Careful with those cheap cards - they're fine to use as long as you back your stuff up, but they can fail surprisingly quickly! I'd use it as a temporary storage medium and copy all your photos across to your PC as soon as you can.

Careful with those cheap cards - they're fine to use as long as you back your stuff up, but they can fail surprisingly quickly! I'd use it as a temporary storage medium and copy all your photos across to your PC as soon as you can.

Yea that exact thing happened to me and i lost some pretty sweet pictures.

that one look legit? or should i get a SanDisk?
What do you mean by "legit"? If you mean good, then to be honest you get what you pay for (i.e. I'd personally expect it to fail pretty quickly.) As suggested above I'd be much more tempted to pay a bit more and go with a named brand such as the kingston.

Back
Top Bottom