Post Your Dream Computer Here!

aPanzerIV

Daemon Poster
Specs, and a pic if necassery. Post what dreamcomputer you want.

Here is mine:
Square 12"x12 1/2" Laptop, folds out, and two sides of a completly normal full sized keyboard swing in from the sides and join to a fixed third section in the middle to form a standard keyboard, all standard, including the numpad. Windows XP MCE 2005, Amd Phenominon 2 X3 740. Radeon 9600 with 768mb dedicated ram preforming blazing graphics at 1280x1024. 3gb DDR 2 Ram. And a 512GB Hard drive with a 3 year warrenty.(because you know, if your hard drive lasts 3 years, it isn't going to fail any time soon.) 4 USB 2.0, Svideo and HD video output, dvd/cdrom, 3.5" Floppy on the far side.
12 cell battery extending an inch out the back. Stainless steel reinforced plastic coated aluninum for unforseen toughness. Jet Black with a metalic keyboard.

^ I saw a laptop like that a while back but it could not make it past the BIOS.

My dream system would be a quad opternon mobo with four magny cours CPUs, all clocked at about 4GHz on swiftech apogee xt blocks, with 16x4GB ddr3 1600 MHz sticks, four ef6 2GB HD 5870s on water at 1100/1600, with a GTX 480 on water at 900/1500 for physx, an adaptec 5455 RAID card controlling twelve 1TB SSDs in RAID10, and a mountain mods extended ascension case. As far as psu... I guess the 1600 watt ultra x4 would be enough power, right? I would also have six 30 inch apple monitors, all six running off apple active dp to dvi converters.

Basically the most overkill system that is currently possible.

i remember creating a topic the same as this ages ago :p

and i would drop dead if i ever got hold of that pc Foothead :O

^ I saw a laptop like that a while back but it could not make it past the BIOS.

My dream system would be a quad opternon mobo

I guess the 1600 watt ultra x4 would be enough power, right?

I would also have six 30 inch apple monitors, all six running off apple active dp to dvi converters.

Basically the most overkill system that is currently possible.

I have 4 statements on your dream computer:
1. I think its a 701cs, can't remember, tried to talk my grandpa into selling me a broken one...

2. Whats a Opternon Mobo?

3. DEFINATLY Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!

4. Whats the difference between an Apple and a standard PnP? other than you can't get a PnP in snow white...

AWESOME COMP THOUGH!!!!

-Intel Core i7 980X
-GA-X58A-UD5
-6GB (3x2GB) Corsair Dominator
-850W Corsair CMPSU-850TXUK
-1TB Seagate ST31000528AS Barracuda 7200.12 (X2)
-500 GB Seagate ST3500418AS Barracuda 7200.12 (X3)
-Gigabyte HD 5970
-24" Acer V243HBD (X3)
-Swiftech Apogee XT CPU Block
-XSPC RX360 Black High Performance Radiator
-Laing D5 Vario Pump (X2)
-XSPC Acrylic Dual 5.25” Reservoir
-2.5m TFC Blue UV Reactive Tube (X2)

give or take a few extra bits! About £3100.

All stuffed into my Stacker STC-T01.

Why one D5? I'd go with two if it's your dream PC. Extra head pressure and redundancy is nice.

Why one D5? I'd go with two if it's your dream PC. Extra head pressure and redundancy is nice.

Edited. I just didn't think 2 already powerful pumps would be necessary but I guess I could run 2 at reduced speed and in turn they last longer.

Some people go for D5's over DDC's in a low-restriction loop because they have higher flow, but lower head pressure.

Back
Top Bottom