All Things Apple

I'm planning on getting the "4G" when it come's out. The high-res screen is sweet, and it's nice to see the camera has improved.

Just go with Android, they have many roms to choice from allowing you to do anything. Why be restricted...

I have the Android. Worst phone I have ever purchased. The OS is so unstable, not to mention it doesn't manage battery very well.

Im not being stupid buit i physically dont even know what phone the "android" is maybe you could start by saying which manufacturer your android based phone is made by .
Ive got the HTC Dream , AKA the T mobile G1 and im impressed with the phone ,i havent had any stability issues
admitidley when i have wi-fi , gps and high screen brightness on , not to mention bluetooth andbackground data synching on the battery does not last too long but this is an experience i have had with plenty of smart phones both Android and non Android

I have the Android. Worst phone I have ever purchased. The OS is so unstable, not to mention it doesn't manage battery very well.

I have the house, and the room and the computer - along with the chair, the table and the desk.

Back
Top Bottom