Happy 4/20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pro legalization. Alcohol is legal, yet that doesn't seem to be a problem with most people.

I personally do not do any drugs. But if weed were legal, I would most certainly use it. I just hate the whole stoner culture around it though. It's none of my business what people do as long as it's not affecting others and it's not terribly harmful to themselves. When was the last time someone OD'd on pot? Probably never. When was the last time somebody OD'd on alcohol? Probably within the last few seconds.

Maybe I'm overstepping my bounds with this post. If there are any strong objections, I have no problem with mods deleting this post. I'm not trying to start an argument.

I'm pro legalization. Alcohol is legal, yet that doesn't seem to be a problem with most people.

I personally do not do any drugs. But if weed were legal, I would most certainly use it. I just hate the whole stoner culture around it though. It's none of my business what people do as long as it's not affecting others and it's not terribly harmful to themselves. When was the last time someone OD'd on pot? Probably never. When was the last time somebody OD'd on alcohol? Probably within the last few seconds.

Maybe I'm overstepping my bounds with this post. If there are any strong objections, I have no problem with mods deleting this post. I'm not trying to start an argument.

I'm not except for medical reasons. We might as well make cocaine legal as long as people do it in extremely small doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom