Car dilemma

I'm fine. No bruises, not even whiplash. Thanks for taking me into consideration though. No one was hurt, just my pride.

I feel ya on that one. Had a similar (though much less damage) crash when I slid on ice for about 200-300 yards and hit the guy in front of me who had tried to stop all of a sudden and had to swerve onto the shoulder to avoid the car in front of him. I tried to slide inbeteween them but didn't have enough control of the car to stear it and caught his rear driver side bumper with my front passenger side. Enough damage that our car had to be towed but not enough that it couldn't be fixed. Of course I got sited for not allowing a 'clear assured distance' even though I slid for about 200-300 yards. On the bright side, I was on my way to college and had a test that I hadn't studied for. I emailed the professor and he let me re-take the next class so I had time to study! I think it helped that one of the other students in the class was like 3 cars behind me and saw me.

I didn't get any tickets or anything fortunately.

The car should have been towed away today by the insurance. So I had to go to it yesterday to take out my subs and my amp.
4543350945_d22db13271.jpg

4543984790_5972ecd2d9.jpg

4543984616_3b7947edcd.jpg

Ha! I wish it was an SS. Maybe I'll shoot for an SS if I got a lot of cash to burn. But I don't think I should have to much speed.
Ahh, so the stripes were just for style then. The SS Cobalt's are fast though so maybe you should stay away from them...lol

I've heard the turbocharged 2.0-litre packs quite a punch if tuned properly, similar to the Dodge Neon SRT-4.

No offense to Legodude552, but I really can't stand the people who drive SRT-4's and Cobalt SS'es. They're just so full of it and complete douchenozzles.

F150 crew cab.

thats what im trying to get right now.

My dad has one, a 2000 XLT in red. there very nice trucks to drive and Ive heard some good things about the newer ones. we just got the V6 and its got more than enough power than we need, I imagine the Triton V8 would be nice... The only thing that yanks my chain about that truck is the box. Because its extended cab its neither long or short box. its 6.5' so its difficult to get a cap for it. Although we have a fiberglass cover. But its a pain for hauling lumber or anything because Im used to long box like my old chevy. could fit a full sheet of plywood in the back with the tailgate up no problem

I'm not really interested in getting a truck. I don't like to be too big and gas hungry.

I've heard the turbocharged 2.0-litre packs quite a punch if tuned properly, similar to the Dodge Neon SRT-4.

No offense to Legodude552, but I really can't stand the people who drive SRT-4's and Cobalt SS'es. They're just so full of it and complete douchenozzles.
That's fine with me. No offense taken. That's what the thread is for, to get some ideas. I don't want to be a douchenozzle, lol.

Back
Top Bottom