Gaming history in the making!

^Agreed. I'm not trying to argue about it with you, I was just saying...
I don't see any reasone that they can't either. I just thought that maybe in their "user agreement" or something like that there might be a something about it. I don't know....probably just a promotional thing.

Why the F are they just sitting in the lobby not even playing? They've been like that for 10 minutes just talking. Pretty stupid.

TBH, I don't really think they can shut down a game server for a recent game. Heck, if UT2003 still has the main server up (and UT2004), why would they do that anyways?

If they were to do that, then you'd get booted off, period.

Halo 2 on xbox gave me the best multiplayer experience of any game when the games were legit. (No stand by'ing and hacking) I was addicted. I even did some fun hacking on non-ranked games.. Flying warthogs shooting plasma grenades was great. A friend and I also won a local halo 2 tournament with the grand prize being 2 copies of halo 3!

I would agree that halo 2, 3 didn't live up to number 1 but Halo Reach is looking goooooooood

I loved runing away from modders in a normal warthog, me and my friends would all jump in and try to get away ... we ussually didnt. Lol

I hope all these people that are playing are adults...I can't see kids skipping school for a few weeks to be the last players standing! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom