Random Chit Chat

Why in f's sake would I pay $20 for something I'm going to watch once. I mean, it's just dumb. I'm not going to get Netflix I don't watch enough movies, and RedBox is always sold out of the newest releases in my town. It's truly ridiculous the prices people charge for this crap. You know, some of the greatest movies are low budget films. People will try to turn anything into big business. The movie and music industries are no exception. Hell, if people would simply listen to my music, I'd be happy. I could care less if they pay for it! Something for nothing. That's how it works now days. You forget to tie your shoe and trip on the sidewalk, you sue. You fake a car accident in a Toyota, you sue. You blink, you sue. It's just DUMB. Plain and simple. /myendoftheweekrant.

I would argue with your point of view with mine, but I don't feel like it.

Does anyone get CPU magazine? They failed this month. Writtten across the cover in huge letters is " this issue brought to you by the number 6"

lol I was like WTF then I realized they meant 6 core CPUs. Still, epic failure. They might as well say "This issue brought to you by Satan" lol.

Does anyone get CPU magazine? They failed this month. Writtten across the cover in huge letters is " this issue brought to you by the number 6"

lol I was like WTF then I realized they meant 6 core CPUs. Still, epic failure. They might as well say "This issue brought to you by Satan" lol.

Haha, why is that a fail though? If it were 666, that'd be a different story...

If you saw it, you would understand. The 6 looks like it was scribbled in either molten gold or light, and there is a case mod with a dragon (which coincidentally has seven horns, ten if the other side of it's head is symmetrical to what is showing)

this is a pretty bad failure. I'll have to scan it later.

I used to, but then stopped. Anyone know if Maximum PC is a good magazine to subscribe to?

CPU is pretty good, idk about maximum pc. I actually got a 1 year subscription to CPU from the coke rewards site ( I save all the caps, got a 1 gal ziploc full of em now) and when it expired, they sent me an odd email that asked for my address and name saying they would give me 2 years free If I replied, so I did since the worst that could happen is getting junk mail at a house we do not own, but it actually worked.

I'm about to sell my x2 for $290. Should I buy a phenom ii x6 or anothr 5770?

Back
Top Bottom