To the members reporting

lhuser

Golden Master
You probably wouldn't be waiting for what I'm about to say but here it goes.

Thanks for giving your time to report those spammers! I would like to encourage you to keep an eye out there, and report any spammers and flamers in here.

We apreciate what you are doing and we thank you for doing that. It's voluntary, but it helps us a lot. Thanks guys, we really apreciate it! :cool:

Honestly, it helps a lot. We can't see all the spam, it's nice to have members that take the time to report bad posts.

Thanks!

Thanks! Is there a way to remove the limit on how soon a report is made? Often times I'll pass up on reporting spam instead of waiting 5 minutes.

Thanks! Is there a way to remove the limit on how soon a report is made? Often times I'll pass up on reporting spam instead of waiting 5 minutes.

i agree , often if theres multiple spam ill report one the intend to wait 5 minutes to report the next but i usually get distracted and forget all about reporting the rest of them

I did not know there was a 5 minute limit between post reports. I'll have to investigate.

A captcha would do it :d

(I mean having to enter a Captcha instead of waiting 5 minutes).

If you have other posts to report at the same time you could copy and paste the link in the report box and just add "you may want to check this one also". Quick and nasty way to get around having to wait.

Back
Top Bottom