Nice one Google Images (Y)

^^ When street view first came out, you could report the screen that you saw a numberplate / violation of personal information etc with a button on the right hand side, whilst vieweing the street.

If thats not there anymore, just contact them and they can blur them out, as long as you keep the rough directions / area where you found it

EDIT: Here -

How to Report a Concern
If you've found an image that you believe contains objectionable content, just follow these steps:

Locate the image in Street View.
Click "Report a problem" in the bottom-left of the image window.
Complete the form and click "Submit".

Done

You've all surprised me. It's not the license plate I'm looking at... Can't you see the massive mistake in the picture? :p

And anyway.. Yeah, you're right, it's Google Earth, which also means the mistake is available for everyone who's downloaded Google Earth to see.

Nice one Google Earth (Y)

I dunno how there can be a mistake in the picture - unless someone has doctored the picture??

Its missing a wing mirror (mirror on the right hand side of the car?) - and you can see it on the floor with the shadow?

I dunno.. 64 barden road, and its a carpark not a road.. im trying to look at reflections in the silver car / the blue car, or shadows on the floor that shouldnt be there, from putting the 2 pictures together

Stumped atm.

Oh, I think I see it now. The car on the left is actually 2 different cars. (or severely cut/distorted)

You've all surprised me. It's not the license plate I'm looking at... Can't you see the massive mistake in the picture? :p

And anyway.. Yeah, you're right, it's Google Earth, which also means the mistake is available for everyone who's downloaded Google Earth to see.

Nice one Google Earth (Y)
I give up.....what is the massive mistake that is so annoying to you??

If it's the car on the left that is not lined up correctly from the images being spliced together then I would have to say that isn't a massive mistake, it happens.

Your getting warmer :D

And, yeah, if you look down on Google Earth Street View, the image is messed up all the time. :p

It might help if you look at it in Google Earth Street View as well...

Oh come on... You're getting so close, I'm not giving it away so soon!!!

Back
Top Bottom