Is an Alienware laptop good for college?

From what I've heard they are good for gaming but they're extremely pricy. Look on NewEgg!

I have never owned an acer laptop, I am going by repairs figures. IIRC, acer was the worst.

At the shop I work at Acer and Asus are the best. We sell more of them and see less of them in for service. Consumer dell laptops are horrible though...

i have 2 of them one for the first ones that came out running linux and another about 3 month old and i have never had a problem with mine. i even do a little bit of gaming on my windows 7 one.

Consumer dell laptops are horrible though...

I am looking at getting a Dell soon. Mind elaborating. I have heard great things about them from my friends, but I see so many people on the internet say they are horrible. It concerns me. I was looking at getting the Studio XPS 16.

Asus has netbooks with 14 hr battery life. I personally like the PC setup at the dorm and a small and cheap netbook for classes. Still cheaper than an alienware

lenovo. beautiful laptops. dell isn't bad either.

Longevity will mostly be determined by how he treats the laptop

Hi,
No not real. Because there only for gamers and like only to use it for graphic stuff but you could use it for college.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom