Just installed my corsair H50 hydro cooler

^^ does it matter?

I mean, dosnt look like anything in there would be dumping heat into his case?
I could be wrong.

the air is sucking in from outside, blown thru the radiator. i really love the space this clears up on the mobo, just makes it look a lot nicer.

And i like to have access to my ram because its nice to know if i ever want to upgrade i dont need to remove the heatsink.

That's a great cooler. One I was considering.

Just make sure you disable the speed control for that fan header. The pump needs to run at full speed all the time.

That's a great cooler. One I was considering.

Just make sure you disable the speed control for that fan header. The pump needs to run at full speed all the time.

it is, i already adjusted that in BIOS. pump is running at 1400rpm and fan at 1600rpm.

Even still, it's being done wrong. The fan motor needs to be on the inside of the radiator. The reason my new (slower) Delta's cool better than my Scythe 3k's is because of motor efficiency. The only way to get good cooling on those (Scythe 3k) fans was to turn them up to 8 or 9. I can pull the same temps with these Delta fans with the fans at 1 and pump at 5. The direct effect of fan inefficiency is high heat output. The fans were creating high heat, which was being used by the radiator. Bottom line - put the fan, pulling air though the radiator from the back. You should be able to see the sticker on the motor.

not too good yet. i think it may have something to do with this tiny smilodon case. so far lowest ive seen is 38. highest 50

i think it may be time to upgrade to a coolermaster HAF 932 case.

Its not the case you should get cooler temps than that I would think. I have a Smilodon case and I only have a xiggy Dark night facing the wrong way and still can hit 33* @ 3.8.

lets see your coldest idle temp ;)

4C.jpg

Turn off cool and quiet and shut your window cheater. LOL Nice clock speed :p

Hey Grant, did you ever check to see how much lube is in your UK's?

Sounds kinda personal :p J/K

I could play along with Poker's sick perversion of you phrase, but instead I'll reply with a simple "no". I'll probably take care of that when I build a new loop.

Back
Top Bottom