Best Game Recorder/Capure software?

Bull.
I have a 260 and I record 60FPS full-size, with an i7, he will too :)
No way I would play something like COD with 35 FPS.

my GPU can play COD4 at 60FPS+ thank you.
and the locker on FRAPS is only to keep a steady frame rate for all games

and its more based on your gpu/HDD then a proc I'd say. but then agian iv never delt with a proc bottle neck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GDaJK1ho_s
my COD4 recordings.

It is very nice question because there are many software available in market and it is reall very tough to choose one of them.
Well i am use to record my desktop application for making presentations.
It is very important that what software we are using it must be combination of Good Compatibility + Optimized Performance + Easy-to-Use Design..
It must be user friendly, I am using Gowler Guncam, it is a game recorder and screen capture tool which allows to create video from games and other programs.
Try it.

my GPU can play COD4 at 60FPS+ thank you.
and the locker on FRAPS is only to keep a steady frame rate for all games

and its more based on your gpu/HDD then a proc I'd say. but then agian iv never delt with a proc bottle neck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GDaJK1ho_s
my COD4 recordings.

Yeah it should be able to run. I'm just saying 35FPS is WAY TO LOW for FPS style games (If he's playing them) yeah but I usually stay at 60FPS when recording, but when the explosions go and the smoke comes it drops to 51 FPS. But honestly it doesn't matter if there are fluctuations. For me I upload to Youtube so I have to compress it, and then put it into 30 FPS so no problem for me.

I think 30 is enough for most games that doesn't require a steady 60FPS. I like to stay above 30FPS because in case of an scene that will make my FPS dip down like crazy.

I think you need a better CPU to record than GPU. Mainly because when I record, I only use about 50-75% of my GPU, whereas I use 95% of my CPU on my current set up.

Back
Top Bottom