Off roading 4/20/2010

Legodude522

Daemon Poster
Off roading 4/20/2010 *56k warning, lots of pics*

Went off roading today with fellow CF member Eaglecorps911.

Also got 3 videos up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7goSWtIuMg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPGnZHPtXiU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUpBflM4oZA

4540019054_257886c494_b.jpg

Me standing on the bumper hanging onto the roof.
4540019506_78012cbd4c_b.jpg

Then the road got a little narrow.
4539386417_81c7c26580_b.jpg

Well first off, there is a five image per post rule for a reason.
If the image breaks the page of a 1280x1024 screen please post a link.
If you have more than the five, post the rest of the images as links.
Thank you.

Looks like fun, I like off roading with a quad more than I do with trucks. It's fun to take before and after pictures haha xD

OH and that wasn't much of an "off roading" adventure by the looks of the amount of mud on the suv.

Well first off, there is a five image per post rule for a reason.
If the image breaks the page of a 1280x1024 screen please post a link.
If you have more than the five, post the rest of the images as links.
Thank you.

Looks like fun, I like off roading with a quad more than I do with trucks. It's fun to take before and after pictures haha xD

OH and that wasn't much of an "off roading" adventure by the looks of the amount of mud on the suv.

Well first off, your not a mod so why don't you quit acting like one? If you notice a REAL MOD happened to be the first to reply in this thread and nothing was said. So obviously there isn't a problem here.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1028833 said:
Well first off, your not a mod so why don't you quit acting like one? If you notice a REAL MOD happened to be the first to reply in this thread and nothing was said. So obviously there isn't a problem here.

Well first off, I was not trying to be a mod. I would never want to be a mod, I have better things to do.
Second, those are simply the rules, there is a reason for the five post limit and double posting rules/features.
Third, if your intentions were to just scold me on how I am not a real mod and shouldn't ask a person to abide by rules, why did you bother to even post? If you felt the need to correct me so badly why not just pm?

Well first off, I was not trying to be a mod. I would never want to be a mod, I have better things to do.
Second, those are simply the rules, there is a reason for the five post limit and double posting rules/features.
Third, if your intentions were to just scold me on how I am not a real mod and shouldn't ask a person to abide by rules, why did you bother to even post? If you felt the need to correct me so badly why not just pm?

Why didn't you PM him that information instead of posting it in the thread?

Double post rules were setup to prevent people from bumping their own thread. As for the 5 image limit, is it honestly that big a deal? Or did you just feel like bitching about something?

Regardless of what you think, posting a bunch of implied rules then telling him to change things is acting like a MOD. Obviously, if you take the time to post all that information you don't have anything better to do.

Back
Top Bottom