So, what do you do?

Lol yeah atomic what do you want to do? i wanna be a roofer LOL YEAH RIGHT.

If it was what i want to do, anything other than construction would be fine XD

Currently a Temp at Mitsubishi Electric Power Products
working full time, sometimes over time if im lucky.

Hopefully soon to be hired on.

THEN come a few PC upgrades haha.

All educated (up to and including a BSc Hons in Computer and business engineering and technologies)

Straight outa university, to working with the local authority, and looking into teaching at the moment.

Well since I got sacked more than 3 years ago i've been composing, mixing and engineering my own music, upgrading/maintaining my computer.

For money I will do odd jobs, buy and sell various electronics, fix/repair dumped washing machines, sell parts of dumped PC towers....

I also use the internet for a lot of research/learning.

Pretty much my hobbies then.

Oh and i'm actively seeking employment!

:)

School Technology Coordinator. Great job. Job description should read like: "if it plugs in, you have to maintain/fix/buy/dispose of it." LoL

^^ something I would potentially look at doing.

Do you enjoy it? And how much / what type of experience did you need /have to get the job / before you went for the job, if you dont mind me asking?

^^ something I would potentially look at doing.

Do you enjoy it? And how much / what type of experience did you need /have to get the job / before you went for the job, if you dont mind me asking?

Love everyday of it, though it can be frustating at times (but what job isn't). I went to college for 2 years for Computer Networking. Then worked for 1 year at a Mom & Pop computer repair store. The job opened up the year I graduated college and I applied but didn't hear back. Then it opened up again the next year, I applied again and got the job. I am A+ certified and almost Microsoft Certified (needed like 2 or 3 more questions right to be certified). I haven't had to go back and take the test again though because I was hired (I was planning on it though).

Mostly I deal with I-D-10-T errors....LoL (that is id10t or idiot). I have to know networking though as that is probably the second biggest thing I do.

I am a full time air guitar teacher, and I also teach dogs how to bark in spanish but I teach golden retrievers.....:)

Back
Top Bottom