I need some picture help

IowaBoy

In Runtime
Went out and bought a Sanyo camera (took the Flip back) and just started missing with the settings to get some fish pictures. It does OK on the picture taking just bad on the size. Any thing that is shot outside of that can be enlarged and look good, not the same for the fish pics.

Here is a link to the fish pic, i did downsize is from the orignal size to a 830X623 just to see the difference, there was none. Even tried 520.

So any one know how I can fix this?

Simple solution: no flash. Adjust shutter speed and ISO, and your pictures should come out much better.

My pos Polaroid camera does not let me do this, and as a result, takes the worst pictures I have ever seen. I need to get a new CF card really badly.

Noise is the first thing ruining the picture. To reduce this, you have to turn ISO down. Higher ISO's lead to more noise. The downside is that you may not be able to compensate enough with the aperture and shutter speeds, resulting in dark and/or blurred pictures.

Don't have flash on, think I used the "lamp" scene witch turns the light effect down. As for the shutter speeds and such I'll have to spend some time with. Ty for the help so far:)

No problem. I have found that fish are among the hardest things to photograph well. You will most likely have to play with the settng quite a bit to be able to get your picture to come out well, but it helps to use wide angle, have low room lighting, and turn the tank lighting all the way up.

fish tank has a 60 Watt. compact on it. Found the ISO selection, and suggested numbers?

Back
Top Bottom