Need a suggestion

H50 is garbage. The only reason you would buy it is to say you have liquid cooling. Even a cooler master v8 is a better choice.
Not garbage at all. It's a very good cooler that works as intended. Most all reviews I have read on it rank them very high.

The Dark Knight is also a very good cooler. I put one in a Phenom 955 system and it works great. It's keeps the CPU nice and cool and is very quiet.

Not garbage at all. It's a very good cooler that works as intended. Most all reviews I have read on it rank them very high.

The Dark Knight is also a very good cooler. I put one in a Phenom 955 system and it works great. It's keeps the CPU nice and cool and is very quiet.

I guess, but I see no reason to get it over a good air cooler. If a cheaper air cooler also works better, why get the H50?

I guess, but I see no reason to get it over a good air cooler. If a cheaper air cooler also works better, why get the H50?

i havent seen one air cooler work better than an H50 stock for stock. And you said if you put a high flow fan on the V8 it performs better than the H50. OK, put a high flow fan on the H50 radiator and even the playing field.

My point was that the v8 is a better value. Even with the high airflow fan, it should cost less than the h50.

The h50 does not appear to have a radiator that would benefit much from higher airflow. You would most likely be wasting your money.

Personally it may work well, but it looks like crap. If you are going to put a freaking radiator on your CPU you might as well go liquid cooled. I mean if you are leaning that much on keeping it cool that is.

Back
Top Bottom