Mergh :

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, long time no see

Well here's what is going on.
Since i was last on i have been literally non stop job hunting, i have done everything i possible could to get some work, but nothing is working out for me. I don't even want all that much, i only want enough money to get myself a new bike as my £155 dream that i put all my Christmas money into got nicked. Anyway, i have not a penny available to me, and the only thing i like doing with my time, cycling, is no longer an option.
/bawwww

Ah well, my empty boring life rolls on with me having zero funds and no mates who can offer me the monies.
How's things?

Things is pretty good.

To be honest i'm in a similar situation as well. I even asked about litter picking at the job centre and they asked if I was qualified?!? :confused:

I've actually made money from dead 'towers' that i've found on the streets. Also i'm looking at faulty goods with the intention of repairing them and selling on at a profit.

I'm still a non stop job hunter, and things could result to making a carrier into shit jobs that will just make me less happy, since they won't involve PCs at all...but I'm at zero, like you, but it's getting worse each day...

Mine too, i'm at zero, but still have costs there that want me
I need some rich generous wizard to say, here's money for a bike. That's all i want. I've never been given money for nothing, and spoilt kids drive me crazy

My advice to you is to take advantage of any resume-posting site (like monster.com) or any local job listing site. If you go to college/university see if they have one.

I just started an internship yesterday after a company found me on my school's job site. Don't get me wrong, I was denied plenty of time but the key is to get your name out there and your foot in the door in as many places as possible.

Cheers for the advice, in the mean time, anyone got a couple quid they don't mind giving me? :p

Back
Top Bottom