Benchmark Results

No, no! I'd love to see the best score you can come up with. I don't even care if the OC's are stable. If it can make through the bench(es) without BSOD'ing or re-booting, and you can take a screenie and post? Then that's what it is!

No more for me guys, Not until next week. I'm sending the card out this week. I'll also order the WB this week. It became apparent that I NEEDED to send it in when after letting it idle, the room temperature rose to about 77F, and the AIR coming out the back, the AIR! burned me. The card runs cool when I keep the case fans up high, but the heatsink isn't making good enough contact. So I'm gonna send it out this week. Hopefully Evga will treat me well and offer a few shipping perks.

I slightly OC'ed a bit higher trying to beat your Furmark Avg score, but I ended up crashing. Pretty much what I have set now is the max OC I can achieve.

This is true! i forgot all about the 1.5SuperPi.

i'll do it after i get my time of Sims 3 in lol

asdfad.jpg

or i'll just oC some in sims 3 lmfao

This is by no means a professional benchmarking thread. I'd like to make it as fair as possible, but for the sake of just posting benches, give us what you can get!

Back
Top Bottom