New case frustration

lhuser

Golden Master
I've been looking for a good case for quite a while, and even though I'm jobless, I'm still trying to save some cash for a new case.

Yesterday, I stopped at that case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811103027

It's what I want in a nutshell, but since I'm in Canada, I need to use Newegg.ca's website...so that's what I do.

The bastards though, only have this one:
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811103026

Notice the non-tinted window and lacks the temp gauge and logo illuminator.

I could live without it, but I'm still wanting the one on the US website. I've went to NCIX, Tigerdirect and even as far as Canada Computers, but in vain.

I want that case from the US...but where can I find it in Canada?

Is temporarily crossing the border an option? Any relatives in the US that can order it and ship to you?

@ Remeniz, I don't have a Paypal account and I'm looking elsewhere but Ebay for now...but I'm just checking, because you never know lol!

Grantofhell, I wish I had relatives there, but all of them are Canadian...I could cross the border, but driving 4,549 km, or 1 day and 21 hours non-stop kinda makes it cheezy a bit. Oh well, I just will have to settle with something else...or look to see if local shops can have it specially delivered...

Didn't realize you are that far from the border :O Much less a place to stay at while the order is taken care of.

Exactly...I'll settle for another case or try specially ordering it.

But to be frank, I live vlose to the border...just the complete opposite of the continent lol!

I moved the thread by the way...How could I put it in the feedback section? :eek: I thought I had it in Hardware...

I've actually went yesterday and bought myself a NZXT M59 case, and a pair of cold cathodes. I still have a problem setting the cathodes right, since they're too long, but other than that, it does what I wanted...for just 80 bucks. Pics will be in the gallery.

Oh and...I bought some OCZ Freeze thermal paste. Couldn't find any AS5 or AS3...

Back
Top Bottom